How to call 999

TelephoneYou can call the ambulance service by dialling 999 or 112.

Contacting 999 if you have a speech or hearing impairment

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired you can contact us using the RNID's text relay services. 

If you suffer from a chronic health condition prepare a text template and store it in your phone to use when you need it.

You can also use the emergency text service - for more information click here  or click on the image below


ESMS image

Share this page

Copyright 2011 North East Ambulance Service Trust

Back to top