Board Papers - 2021
Members of the public are welcome to attend our public Board meetings. If you would like to attend please email Tracey Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm in advance of the meeting. This ensures that we are able to make appropriate arrangements to provide you with a set of papers on the day and also accomodate any specific accessibility / communication needs which you may have.
NOTE: Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 situation and the need to ensure that the Trust is following government requirements for the protection of patients, staff and the public, meetings of the Board are held by virtual means until further notice. You can read more about our approach to governance during COVID-19 here. At its meeting in March 2020 the Board approved this approach. We thank you for your understanding.
An updated paper was presented to the Board in January 2021 as part of our response to wave 3 of the pandemic. The Board approved the approach outlined in the paper - you can see a copy of the paper here, which is in line with the latest correspondence from NHS England and Improvement in relation to increasing capacity and reducing burden (the correspondence can be found here).
Forthcoming dates for public Board meetings (to be held virtually until firther notice):
- 25 February 2021 at 10am - you can find a copy of the papers here and you can watch a recording of the meeting from here.
- 29 April 2021 at 10am - you can find a copy of the papers here
- 24 June 2021 at 10am - you can find a copy of the papers here and watch a recording of the meeting here
- 23 September 2021 at 1200 hours - you can find a copy of the papers here and watching a recording of the meeting here (Apologies for the slight technical hitch as Chair Peter Strachan invited questions for the open forum at the beginning)
- AGM - 23 September 2021 at 1500 hours - you can find a copy of the papers here and watching a recording of the meeting here
- 9 December 2021 at 10am - you can find a copy of the papers here and watch a recording of the meeting here
Papers will be made available via this webpage in advance of each meeting