Qualified and Due to Qualify Paramedics, are you looking for a new adventure? Why not consider the North East as your new home?
The North East Ambulance Service is recruiting due to qualify, newly qualified and experienced Paramedics, we are offering:
- A relocation package of up to £8,000*
- Payment of C1 Driver Training (if you do not already have this)*
- Payment of first HCPC Registration for Graduates *
- Band 5: £22,128 - £28,746 per annum / Band 6: £26,565 - £35,577 per annum (plus up to 25% unsocial hours allowance depending on rota line).
- A bespoke training package tailored to you and your needs before going live on the road including 3 weeks familiarisation course
- An on hand mentor to guide you through your day
- Clear career progression from Paramedic to HART, Emergency Care Clinical Manager, Trauma Team Operational Manager and the Advanced Paramedic role.
*(subject to terms and conditions)
The North East is an incredible area to live, boasting two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and many more wonderful attractions. We have:
- One of the lowest cost of living and commute times in the United Kingdom. House prices in the North East are 37% less than the UK average
- Newcastle has recently been awarded 'the best city to bring up a family in the UK'
- Newcastle has also been voted the UK’s happiest city and best for quality of life’ and the 10th in all of Europe.
- The Lonely Planet described the North "the most exciting, beautiful and friendly region in the whole of England"
- The Trust was recently awarded a 'Good' in its most recent CQC Inspection.
- The Trust also has the highest staff motivation score of any UK Ambulance Service
Geographical locations are available predominantly in the South of our service area with the majority of vacancies operating on single crewed Rapid Response Vehicles.
If you are a due to qualify, or have recently qualified, as Paramedic please apply here:
If you have two years post registration experience as a Paramedic please apply here:
To find out more about why the North East is such a great place to live and work, please click below: