Re-use of public sector information and copyright
North East Ambulance Service retain all copyright and any other applicable rights to all text and graphic images within this site with the exception of any documents published by third parties.
All trademarks and service marks remain the sole property of their respective owners.
North East Ambulance Service allow you to print copies of the information held on this site or to store the files on your own computer provided they are for your own personal use only. You may reference this site in your documents providing North East Ambulance Service is credited with the information held therein.
You may with permission re-use the information on this website which is the copyright of theNorth East Ambulance ServiceNHS Trust free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions:
- Any publication or internal network which incorporates the North East Ambulance Service materials must include an acknowledgement of the source of such materials.
- The material must be clearly separated from any comment made on it by the organisation or others.
- Readers of the material must not be given the impression that the North East Ambulance Service is responsible for, or has in any way approved, the publication or network in which the materials are reproduced.
- The materials may not be altered or amended unless such material is clearly marked as altered or amended by the organisation or others.
- No fee may be charged by any organisation reproducing the North East Ambulance Service in respect of reproducing materials.
- Any reproduction of the North East Ambulance Service official forms, other than for the purpose of submitting information to the North East Ambulance Service, must be clearly marked 'SPECIMEN' unless otherwise expressly agreed by the North East Ambulance Service.
- Not using the information for the principle purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service or for commercial gain.
There is no charge for the reproduction of materials made in accordance with these conditions.
You may not distribute any text or graphics held within this site to others without the express written permission of North East Ambulance Service, all enquiries of this nature should be addressed to email@example.com;.
The names, images and logos identifying North East Ambulance Service is proprietary marks of the NHS. Copying our logos and any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without the approval of the relevant copyright owner.
- North East Ambulance Service has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, North East Ambulance Service disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site.
- North East Ambulance Service shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in this web site.
- Some hypertext links in this site may lead to other sites that are not under the jurisdiction of North East Ambulance Service. When clicked these links will open up a new browser window which leave theNorth East Ambulance Service web site. North East Ambulance Service accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material found on any web site that is not under the jurisdiction of North East Ambulance Service, nor does North East Ambulance Service take any responsibility for the privacy practices of such web sites.
- These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of North East Ambulance Service or any of its employees.
- North East Ambulance Service will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
- North East Ambulance Service makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services which we provide.
- North East Ambulance Service disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of these same services. This includes the loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery and any and all service interruption caused by North East Ambulance Service and its employees.
- North East Ambulance Service reserves the right to revise these policies at any time.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.