What will members do
Members can be as passive or as active a member as they like.
They could be as passive as signing up and receiving our quarterly
magazine Your Call or be as active as
becoming one of our governors.
Members will help the Trust by:
• Advising on the needs and views of the local
• Being consulted on plans for service developments
• Electing representatives to be on the Council of
• Putting themselves forward for election to the Council of
The Trust will help members by:
• Sending out regular communications to keep members in touch
with what is happening and seeking views.
• Give members opportunities to get involved with the Trust,
such as becoming a community first responder or
a volunteer car driver.
• Offer basic first aid courses to improve the life skills of
Being a member is a voluntary role and there are no financial
costs. There is, however, much satisfaction in being in a position
which can help local people and health
We believe that as an NHS Foundation Trust we will be able to
work more closely with members of the public in our area and our
staff, reflecting their needs in the development of our servi
Hassen Mohammed our 7000th member
If you would like to become a member simply complete the
application form online by clicking HERE