Patient survey volunteers
Volunteers help us to collect valuable information from patients on our Scheduled Care service (formerly called patient transport service) we provide.
The feedback helps us to understand the areas we are performing well and the areas for improvement. The data is considered by managers monthly to identify how we are performing, where we need to improve and to give assurance.
Volunteers are not paid for their time, however they do receive out of pocket expenses for their mileage/travel.
The basic criteria you need to be considered are:
- Over 18 years old
- Be of good character and provide at least two character references/employee references
- Have the ability to use an electronic tablet or be willing to learn
- Have the ability to speak to people and be approachable
- Undergo an occupational health clearance
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
We have opportunities at:
- The Freeman Hospital
- Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Sunderland Hospitals
More information is available here
If you are able to spare half a day per week or more and you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our application form here.
For more information please email: email@example.com