Chance to learn more about the ambulance service at annual meeting
Looking back at the last year
A review of the last year at North East Ambulance Service will be on offer at the Trust’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Members' Meeting on 28 September.
The AGM provides a chance for Trust members, governors and the public to hear an overview of the Trust’s activities over the last year, including key achievements and challenges.
There will also be an opportunity to:
- hear about the Trust's recent visit from Prof Keith Willett, Medical Director for Acute Care to NHS England,
- meet the Board of Directors
- view the annual accounts and the annual report
- take a first look at the Trust's new Quality Strategy
- hear about the Trust's plans for the year ahead
- ask questions as part of the Open Forum
The meeting will be held at Gateshead College Baltic Campus from 2pm-4pm, with registration from 1.30pm.
The September public Board meeting will also be held earlier that day in the same location, starting at 10.15am.
For more information and to register your attendance, please click here.