What you can expect from us
We understand that going to hospital can be a worrying time for you.
We want your experience of our Patient Transport service to be comfortable and to run as smoothly as possible. This is why it is important that you know what you can expect when using our services. This is outlined in our Patient Charter.
You can expect:
- A service within a timely manner in line with the quality standards. Unfortunately we're unable to give exact collection times but on average it will be an hour beforehand, depending on how close you are to the treatment centre.
- Our staff to carry identification and to introduce themselves to you politely and professionally on arrival.
- Skilled staff with the knowledge and experience to provide you with a caring, efficient and safe service.
- To be treated with compassion, dignity and respect at all times.
- To be escorted and booked in to the specific clinic you are attending.
- Collection from the clinic back to your home, where we will escort you to your door.
What we expect from you
- The correct information for your specific requirements to ensure the correct mode of transport is provided for you.
- To be ready when we arrive.
- To treat our staff with consideration and respect.
- That you will let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment. A dedicated Freephone cancellationline is available for you to cancel your ambulance transport, should you no longer require it, which is 0300 1110247.
To read our Patient Charter, please click on the image below