Are you looking for a new adventure?
North East Ambulance Service Foundation Trust could be the place for you.
We employ more than 2,000 staff and respond to over 360,000 emergency and urgent incidents per annum. Our headquarters is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne and we have 60 stations spread across a square area of 3,200 miles.
We are currently undergoing a number of key transformational projects, and, with the appointment of a new Chief Executive and the introduction of a new leadership model throughout the Emergency Care tier, this is an exciting time to join us.
The North East boasts two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and a wealth of castles, historic houses and gardens - not to mention our beautiful beaches, lakes and mountains just a short drive from most towns and cities.
It is also one of the most affordable places to live in the UK but with some of the lowest commuting times.
Top this off with friendly locals, and the North East will soon feel like home.
Looking after people is what the ambulance service does best. That applies to our staff as much as patients. The people who work for us are our biggest investment. We rely on their knowledge and expertise to do what at times can be a difficult job.
Which is why we like to reward them as best we can. Everyone at NEAS plays an important role in making sure patients get the right treatment as quickly as possible. It's an exciting environment to work in, and the job satisfaction can be immense.
We need people who are good with people, computers, electronics, engines, or even words! Whatever your forte, we have a role for you.
If you are interested in working for one of the country's most exciting and forward thinking NHS Trusts, please click here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are in the Stonewall Top 100
To find out more about the roles within NEAS, click on one of the images below.
For any other queries about working for the ambulance service or how to qualify, email firstname.lastname@example.org
An inclusive organisation
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salaries in line with NHS Agenda for Change
- 27 days holiday on joining (increasing with service)
- Interest free travel loans
- Free parking at most sites
- Discounted car lease scheme for permanent employees, subject to satisfactory completion of probation period
- Discounted computer lease scheme for permanent employees, subject to satisfactory completion of probation period
- Access to Occupational Health and Counselling Support Services
- Access to NHS and Red Guava Discounts offering a huge range of discounts and money saving deals
- Access to Proud@NEAS (LGBT) and Together@NEAS (BAME) staff network groups
- Childcare vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lift Share Scheme
- NHS Cashback Blackcard
- Discounted Car Valet
Read our recruitment statement here