Our apprenticeships are a great way to launch your career. Apprenticeships with the North East Ambulance Service consist of work-based training programmes, combining on-the-job training with nationally recognised qualifications.
We offer apprenticeships at a range of levels, and you can become an apprentice at any age and at any point in your career. We pay our apprentices in a way that reflects their responsibilities, so you can earn while you learn.
Types of available apprenticeships
Our apprenticeships span operational and support service roles. We currently offer the following apprenticeships:
- Apprentice Ambulance Care Assistant
- Apprentice Clinical Care Assistant
- Paramedic Apprenticeship (internal progression route only)
- Learning and Development
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Management Apprenticeships – Level 3
- Management Apprenticeships – Level 5
Do you have any questions about our apprenticeship programmes? Contact us via Apprenticeships
Applying for an apprenticeship with the North East Ambulance Service? Read our advice for candidates.