Are you looking for a career within NEAS? We’re regularly recruiting for a number of operational and support roles.
Our vacancies are advertised via NHS Jobs. To search for available roles, click here to go through to the NHS Jobs portal.
To stay up to date with the latest vacancies, make sure to follow us over on social media where we post a jobs bulletin every Friday evening. You can also set up notifications on NHS Jobs, so you’re alerted when a vacancy you’ve been waiting for goes live.
Applying for a role? Read our candidate advice here: /careers/advice-for-candidates.aspx
Good luck with your application, and we look forward to working with you soon!
If you would like to contact our recruitment team you can email them at email@example.com
Please note that we are unable to give specific careers advice over and above that on our website.
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salaries in line with the NHS Terms and Conditions of Service
- 27 days annual leave on joining
- Membership to the NHS Pension scheme – one of the best schemes available
- Access to occupational health and counselling support services
- Free parking at most Trust sites
- LGBTQ+, BAME, Disability, and Women’s staff networks
- Discounted car-lease scheme
- Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Access to home electronics scheme
- Part of cycle to work scheme