We’re always on the lookout for talented and dedicated people here at the North East Ambulance Service. Health advisors, paramedics and clinicians, we have a number of operational and support roles available.
Every team member is a lifesaver. Join us in saving lives and making a difference. All of our vacancies are advertised via NHS Jobs – take a look today to find the right role for you.
To stay up to date with the latest jobs at the North East Ambulance Service, make sure you follow us on social media, where we regularly post our vacancies. You can also set up notifications on NHS Jobs, so you never miss a new vacancy.
Applying for a role? Read our advice for candidates.
See all of our current vacancies here
Good luck with your application, and we look forward to working with you soon!
Have a question about working at the North East Ambulance Service? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to give specific careers advice over and above that on our website.
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salaries in line with the NHS Terms and Conditions of Service
- 27 days annual leave on joining
- Membership to the NHS Pension scheme – one of the best schemes available in the UK
- Access to occupational health and counselling support services
- Free parking at most Trust sites
- LGBTQ+, BAME, Disability, and Women’s staff networks
- Discounted car-lease scheme
- Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Access to home electronics scheme
- Cycle to work scheme