We are committed to working with the local community to raise the profile of our service and the work we do.
We offer free online and face to face visits from our staff to your local event, nursery, school, college or group.
We have a formal programme in place that can be tailored to different age groups, which ensures that you get the most from the visit and take away as much knowledge as possible about your local ambulance service.
We also have a range of videos and resources that can be used by schools and other groups.
If you are interested in a visit from our staff, please fill in the booking form below. Please give a minimum of 6 weeks' notice
Although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfil all requests due to the large volume of applications that we receive.
A minimum of 6 weeks' notice is required and the location of the visit must be with in the area covered by North East Ambulance Service
Before you book
Please be aware of the following conditions:
- A minimum of 6 weeks notice is required for all requests
- Requests from out of the North East Ambulance Operating Area will not be considered
- Filming or recording of events is prohibited without advance permission from the North East Ambulance Service
- Event meeting links must not be shared further than the previously agreed audience
- The organiser is responsible for informing the North East Ambulance Service staff attending if there are any specific needs or accommodations required for any individuals attending
- The event organiser should ensure participants are briefed and prepared for the event in advance.